A list of accomplishments in 2020
- Beamable launched out of Disruptor Beam on April 21, 2020
- CEO Jon Radoff shared a vision for the future of LiveOps
- Beamable launched online documentation for SDK and APIs
- We added Cloud Data to the platform at the suggestion of customers
- We made our prefabs Offline aware at the suggestion of customers
- Puzzle Nation was the first company to launch on Beamable in June 2020!
- Archer: Danger Phone from East Side Games launched on Beamable in August 2020!
- Beamable launched in the Amazon Web Services marketplace with API based pricing
- We sponsored a non-profit game jam fundraiser with the Pehel Foundation
- We joined the BaaS Game Dev Community!
- We added C# Microservices to Beamable so game devs can write back-end code inside Unity!
- Beamable release 0.0.123 brought tons of content upgrades and a tournaments feature
- We built a number of sample projects to illustrate how to easily use Beamable with various features like leaderboards, multiplayer, and server-authoritative gameplay
- We sponsored Game Jam 2020 AD to help game makers build faster!
- We released a game revenue modeling tool to help game makers understand how much money their game can make based on key metrics!
- Beamable signs up over 100 studios and game devs to build their games on the Beamable platform.