Beamable is reinventing how live games are built in Unity. Our goal is to eliminate all barriers to building, launching, and operating successful game businesses with low-code/no-code social, commerce, and content management features integrated into the Unity editor workflow.
We are looking for a motivated Producer to support the product team as they rapidly define, design, and build new features for present and future customers. Through your efforts, the team will set clear, deliverable goals that are communicated and tracked across the company throughout their development. You will be responsible for running the sprints, assessing priorities, assigning work, and managing the delivery. You will help communicate roadmaps, decision-making, and work closely with the customer success and community engineering teams to disseminate new features and documentation.
Before applying, please visit https://beamable.com and research our company and product.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate planning sessions, run daily stand-ups, and resolve any impediments to the Product team delivering high-quality software on time.
- Track and facilitate the prioritization of ad-hoc requests for the Product team.
- Coordinate and communicate the scheduling of build releases, maintenance events, and outages across the organization.
- Coordinate QA testing efforts.
- Manage relationships with internal teams and external customers.
- Communicate to individual team members, customers, and management on the status of live issues, tasks, features, and projects.
- Ensure the Product team consistently and predictably delivers their highest priority work on schedule.
- Work alongside the Customer Success and Community * Development teams to ensure an efficient and consistent process for all customers.
What We Seek
- Candidates are expected to possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Production within the video game or software industry.
- Extensive experience leading, motivating, and driving teams to success in an agile environment.
- Proficiency with Jira or similar production tracking software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assertive and outstanding team player with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong prioritization and scoping skills, both for personal tasks and for helping developers identify what they should be focusing on.
- Enthusiasm for video games and games production.
Working experience in game development either individually or as part of a game team/studio. Extra bonus points if you have any experience with Unity 3D!
What You’ll Get
- Beamable offers a competitive salary and stock option participation.
- You’ll work in the dynamic and rapidly growing game industry!
- We believe that rest unlocks creativity, so we encourage our employees to take advantage of our open vacation policy. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.
- Flexibility around the timing of your workday.
At Beamable, we celebrate, support, and thrive on hiring people from different and diverse backgrounds. Beamable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.